Monster Action UT Update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
The Action UT website has been updated with loads of new media:

First, their Female Agent character has been completely remodeled and reskinned:

Also, a sinister new model has been completed, Geisha:

Lastly, plenty of in-game screenshots are available over at their site, so be sure to check them out.

Jul 26, 2003
Australia
I often wonder why in so many games and mods, they never take the time to position the 3rd person weapon into the player model's hands properly. It's not that hard, esspecially with UT2004. Looks so retarded having the gun totally out of position.

F

Flying_killer_guest

The first one needs to lose the glasses.
I like that second one though :D

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
Very cool :tup: good to see some different and fun lookin female models... inkwork on the geisha is very nice and i love the face paint. nice skin!

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Ahem... not that I'd know much about guys in drag...

This might be slightly unkind, but in the action shot, the female agent looks vaguely like a guy in drag (I dunno why, I think it's the face).

Apart from that it looks good :D

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
Yeah, if I saw that in a bar I'd be checking that the desired parts were present and correct.

Holocaust

Duckstrangler
Nov 11, 2001
Sweden
Visit site
hmm...

That Geisha doesn't look like a Geisha to me. It looks like male native american prostitute, covered in make-up. Doesn't have the looks of a young, beautiful japanese muse (which is basicaly a geisha's job) at all.

Last edited: