Question!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Ok I have a question. I have an image I would like to appear in my signature but it says HTML is off but IMG is on. I have the image in my hard drive. Please explain like you are talking to a cave man how to do it, but I do know HTML if that is required. I will post the image below. But again I would like it in my signature. Thank you.

marine_guard.jpg

Farouk

Adept
Oct 19, 2000
Germany
This kind of post should have gone into the offtopic forum. There is already a thread (sticky at the top) about signature stuff.

Go there and make a post with the pic from your harddrive as attachment. (Your Angelfire webspace is obviously not good for pic hosting).
After that, copy and paste the URL of that attached pic into your signature and put the image tags around it (img)...URL...(/img)
Of course you have to use the [] brackets instead of these ()

Antedeluge

I survived the flood of 2000 B.C.
Jan 1, 2001
Visit site
I don't know if he's a real Marine St0rm, but he sure likes to talk about them. I played with him last night and although he was using his 203 for relatively close range encounters he was doing it without a scope.

P.S. My MP5 was owning hardcore, you may have to shape him up.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
ok

I figured it out. Thank you anyway for the tremendous help...
And no I am not a real marine, i couldnt join because I am too fat and have a sickness where its practically impossible to lose wieght. And before anyone starts talking trash I suggest you think about other peoples circumstances and be kind. It has been a dream of mine to join the Marines a long time... unfortunately I cannot. :(

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
I'm not going to trash talk you, but I am going to correct you in your sig. :D

It is not the MArine Corps Hymn. It is the Marine's Hymn. It may seem like nit picking to some of you but is important to us jarheads.

Love, peace, and chicken grease! :D

Sup?

GHOST Commander
Apr 1, 2001
ghost.clanpages.com
If you are uploading the image from Angelfire, which it looks like you are trying to do, then you are out of luck (I think). Angelfire for some reason won't allow it.

Farouk

Adept
Oct 19, 2000
Germany
Originally posted by Harpoon
I try to post the image on these forums and link to it, but it just ignores the tags and just has the link to a new window with my image in it. See my sig: [/B][/QUOTE]

try to put a ".jpg" directly (without quotes or any space) behind that URL within the image tags. It should work.
Though I am not a master on signatures as I don't use any and even hide other people's ones so that I don't see them.

&

"Sp!ke"

This is not ment to be insensitive but what sickness is that. Serious question.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
I read you sir! Ill fix it IMMEDIATELY. Its ok to ask. I have a number of problems. My metabolism is very low and you might say excercise but I have problems in my joints so I cannot excercise. Its a no win situation. Im currently trying to do swimming but its painful. Its my knees. I eat about 1500 calories a day mostly vegetables and still weigh over 350 lbs.

Farouk

Adept
Oct 19, 2000
Germany
Edit:
Sup! as you edited your message I think my response isn't needed either.

Nope, doesn't work as I thought with the .jpg extension.

Last edited:
&

"Sp!ke"

ok , just wondering.
btw.got depressed while reading youre reply....

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Its ok ive been blessed with a very intelligent brain ( 130 IQ ) so it sorta makes up for it. Plus although I am fat I am tall ( 6'' ) and I have a beautiful wife who supports me. So im OK dont feel bad :)

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
err 130 huh... what so great about that? Anywho nice Angelfire sig. Try using homestead, its what i use.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
80=Average IQ of Americans
100=Average IQ of Japanese (not making this up)
120+=Genius IQ
140+=Supra Genius IQ
130 is my last test. Ive had as high as 167 IQ. Depends on the test and the mental state you are in.
My family has high IQs also. My mother has 182 and my father 186. My brother and sister are not as fortunate as us though :p

MeckonOmega

Meckon (Mech-on)
if you are serious, why don't you take up medicine with your smarts, and try to find a cure/solution to your problems, I know its not that easy. but I mean hey, why not?

and no, this is not a cheap shot, my mom has something wron with her "thyroid gland" or something, and so its hard for her to lose wait. Also, my buds brother has the same problem, he eats the same as his brother, and he's 30 pounds more then him, and 6 inches shorty :(