2DT Help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RavenTrunks

Sep 20, 2004
Yeah i know this is probably too late, but i cant get this to work in 2k3, i got the mod, Extreme Pack and Epic Pack, but when i try to play 2DT, Theres no maps loisted, i have them in the map folder. and when i click play it gives me an error saying something like "Failed Launching URL. Can't find 'index.ut2'".

Any help if anyone still comes here?

RavenTrunks

Sep 20, 2004
I got it to work, turns out I put it in the UT directory and not UT2k3.

Shame that i cant play it online, not a single other person plays it when i went to custom game.....

FreakinMeany

Booga booga boo!
Nov 20, 2001
Humid as hell, FL
www.mapraider.com
Yup, that'll do it :)

Yeah, MasterNewbie used to run a 2D server and I played on it a few times. But I believe he took it offline unfortunately :/

If you ever feel like playing, just let me know and we'll setup a match - either post in here or join us in the Mapraider IRC chat channel: #mapraider on irc.enterthegame.com

Would love to get a game going.

FreakinMeany

Booga booga boo!
Nov 20, 2001
Humid as hell, FL
www.mapraider.com
IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat. It's a protocol like HTTP (the web) and IM (instant messaging).

UT has a built in IRC support. Just pick "Join Game" and then pick "Chat" You should see a place to enter the server name (it might be there already): irc.enterthegame.com and a place for the channel: #mapraider

Alternatively (and what most people do), you can download a standalone IRC program. If you're running Windows, mIRC is a very popular one. If you're running OS X, I suggest Colloquoy or Conversation.