Ulukai's dm-bloom released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
I'm still downloading it, yah it's the medieval map:
3435.jpg

http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=3435

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
The lightings in this one kick serious ass. Indoor, outdoor, brilliant. :)
The gameplay, well it's no aisha, but it's rather good if you don't mind the tight indoor.

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
Good day Sirs,

First post on a new forum and I'm just sniffing the fresh air :)

I downloaded this map earlier and I agree with DeRailer... amazing to look at but too cramped for a shock whore or much decent lightning gun action. The outside section kinda remedies this though. Too many pillars inside as well :(

Still... it's is a treat to look at :)

Well, off to download CTF-Muse now and check my email to see if the author of the now legendary Gene Simmons model has got back to me :D . Can't wait to convert that model :tup:

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
The Dopefish said:
I personally appreciate the contrast between the outdoors and the cramped indoors. 8 out of 10.

I like the contrast, just that I like levels to not have too many pillars and things: I suppose where they are just adds another level to the gameplay :tup:

Played the map again this morning and it is really growing on me now :eek: No, I'm serious... IT'S GROWING ON ME :eek: :eek:

The bit with the broken up boardwalk is a great gameplay area :)

Last edited: