Important announcement!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SharKTanK

:zzz:
Oct 5, 2003
Manchester
phil said:
Sheep go to heaven.
Goats go to hell.

Someones been reading the gospel then?

The Gospel According To Matthew Chapter 25 Lines 31-46 said:
25:31-33 - "But when the Son of Man comes in his splendour with all his angels with him, then he will take his seat on his glorious throne. All the nations will be assembled before him and he will separate men from each other like a shepherd separating sheep from goats. He will place the sheep on his right hand and the goats on his left.

25:34-36 - "Then the king will say to those on his right 'Come, you who have won my Father's blessing! Take your inheritance - the kingdom reserved for you since the foundation of the world! For I was hungry and you gave me food. I was thirsty and you gave me a drink. I was lonely and you made me welcome. I was naked and you clothed me. I was ill and you came and looked after me. I was in prison and you came to see me there."

25:37-39 - "Then the true men will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you lonely and make you welcome, or see you naked and clothe you, or see you ill or in prison and go to see you?'

25:40 - "And the king will reply, 'I assure you that whatever you did for the humblest of my brothers you did for me.'

25:41-43 - "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Out of my presence, cursed as you are, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels! For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat. I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink. I was lonely and you never made me welcome. When I was naked you did nothing to clothe me; when I was sick and in prison you never cared about me.'

25:44 - "Then they too will answer him, 'Lord, when did we ever see you hungry, or thirsty, or lonely, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and fail to look after you?'

25:45 - "Then the king will answer them with these words, 'I assure you that whatever you failed to do to the humblest of my brothers you failed to do to me.'

25:46 - "And these will go off to eternal punishment, but the true men to eternal life."

Basically be a good person if you want in on heaven :p :rolleyes:

phillys

Continuing the Legacy....
Aug 31, 2001
Home @ Malaysia
www.youth-fellowship.vze.com
SharKTanK said:
Basically be a good person if you want in on heaven :p :rolleyes:

no, not true. being a good person doesnt put you in heaven, the Bible says :) you will have to believe in the ressurection of the Lord Jesus Christ and the salvation only then you will have a place in heaven :) c'mon man, dont misinterpret the Bible! you are only giving others the distorted view of the Word.

SharKTanK

:zzz:
Oct 5, 2003
Manchester
Ok ok, so you have to believe in the resurrection of Jesus etc etc.

But technically you also have to help every single person you ever saw or met that is less fortunate than you.
How many can say you've done that?
Not many imo.
You also can't be rich to an extent that it hurts others, mustn't desire the opposite sex if you are married.
The list goes on and on.
My opinion is that you just plan on being good throughout your life it'll end up ok :)

Never mind, hell is always portrayed as "cool" in the movies ;)