Is he or is he not?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Is UDTSNAKE in the millitary?

• Yes.

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • No.

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I've noticed that everyone has a view on this. Is indeed UDTSNAKE a part of any millitary organisation. Just a simple yes or no.

UDTSNAKE

heart breaker and life taker
Nov 16, 2001
Good Old USA
Visit site
This is sad. Did your parents have any children that llived?

I have not said one thing that is questionable about the Corps. You can discredit me all you like...your just a boy playing a game, reading little stories about me and my kind...Marines.

What is really ****ed is is that here I sit a combat vet....listening to this moron. and others who know nuthing about the marine corps or anything else but think they do because theyve read something., telling me im a liar...Ive busted you up in your rants to me so you can only come up with this....well this is pathetic.

Whats even funnier is how desparate some of you have become to discredit me. Im not sure why you would....so you just stick together and bash people for ****in up. I see far less honor in that than anything ive said.

I was a marine.

UDTSNAKE

heart breaker and life taker
Nov 16, 2001
Good Old USA
Visit site
Originally posted by Rostam
and the question is, IS HE in the military, so all people saying no are right, since u arent in the military anymore ;)

That was for penguin boy....Cant you see how insulting that is!? I really think these clever attampts at insults are equaly insulting.
He is obviously again questioning my service nothing more. Since ive already stated that i WAS a MARINE...not am...although yes once a Marine , Always.

Those comments were not directed at you Rostam

Last edited:

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
cough :: 'lock thread' :: cough

i voted no beacse i have no idea what is going on! Well if you are a marine, cool, if not, your retarded!

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Hehehe- why even BOTHER putting a "yes" in the poll Blair? :p

I hope some of the BU mods don't get pissed off at you- we need your special kind of n00b bashing which is pretty much like Mojos :)

Balli and Dank do a really good job-but there's just something special about watching you or Mojo (when he was here) rip into someone.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
This guy is obviously the product of a failed abortion where he was pulled from his mothers stank p<b></b>ussy with a rusty coat hanger and dumped outside wal-mart where he was raised by a homeless man named "Bob" and then joined the marine core so he didnt have to eat dog food and water stew anymore, only to find out the marines have a nasty hazing ritual called the "Soggy Cookie" where the whole platoon circle-jerks and jizz's on a cookie and makes the new guy eat it.

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Originally posted by DankBudz
This guy is obviously the product of a failed abortion where he was pulled from his mothers stank p<b></b>ussy with a rusty coat hanger and dumped outside wal-mart where he was raised by a homeless man named "Bob" and then joined the marine core so he didnt have to eat dog food and water stew anymore, only to find out the marines have a nasty hazing ritual called the "Soggy Cookie" where the whole platoon circle-jerks and jizz's on a cookie and makes the new guy eat it.

w00t :p

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
This guy is obviously the product of a failed abortion where he was pulled from his mothers stank ***** with a rusty coat hanger and dumped outside wal-mart where he was raised by a homeless man named "Bob" and then joined the marine core so he didnt have to eat dog food and water stew anymore, only to find out the marines have a nasty hazing ritual called the "Soggy Cookie" where the whole platoon circle-jerks and jizz's on a cookie and makes the new guy eat it.

And you wonder WHY UDT is getting so offensive. Jeez, lay off people. Let him be.

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Originally posted by Thrash123

And you wonder WHY UDT is getting so offensive. Jeez, lay off people. Let him be.

Whether UDT likes it or not, what Dank said is the gospel truth.

WE didn't force him to participate in the infamous "Soggy Cookie" hazing, or the even worse "Soap dropping" ritual did we? :)