Seeking: Tracer Tong

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TwoHardCore

Feb 1, 2000
Calgary, Canada
Hi,

I'm hoping maybe someone can give advice as to what I need to do to find Tracer Tong....I'm getting so lost in Hong Kong, and the 2 people I've talked to have differring opinions of what I should do to find Tracer.

Should I break into the Police Station or take the rich gal out? I'm supposed to be trusted, and they both want me to work for them to earn it....yet I'm not sure what I should do... :eek:

Any help would be appreciated.

T

Terminal {DTH}

She's a kniving, backstabing, lieing BITCH

either take her out Now or you will have to face her later with a Dragonstooth sword in her hand. *shrug* either way she isnt difficilt to take out.
altho for fullist effect of the plotline i recomend waiting for defiante confermation of her terchery and taking her *ich ass out later.
*warning* do NOT go into the hidden area of her place if you want to take her out before the later area ware she confronts you. she will bolt and you wont have the choice.