Hej Bullen.. Ohh sorry...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
So, i downloaded this map, DM-Thursday. The nalicity reviewer liked it. I have played for a couple of times but i just cant win... Not because i am crappy or anything. There is just this little thing on the map makes it impossible to play normal on it.
There is a room in it that has a blue-white looking jumppad. First time i jumped in it was a misstake. I never saw it. When i was up in the air i looked down and i saw this mystericly looking pad... I went down on it again and up...up again...down and up... I kept going like that until a bot decided to throw a rocket in my face. Imidiatly after i respawned i went back to the pad. Couldn´t help myself. I kept doing it until the end of the game... Everytime i start the level it happends again. I dont know what to do! I have never felt this way about a jumppad before... Has anyone experienced something like this?

The title of the topic? Any swede around will now what i mean.

S

Swedix_rs

Hmm, how about a psychiatrist ??

bullet2.gif

I kill people for money, but You are my friend so I kill You for nothing

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
quit jumping up and down on the damn thing maybe? Personally, I'd get bored of bouncing up and down after, oh, about 20 minutes. ;)

bullet2.gif

Llamas spit and poo, and not in the humourous way that monkeys do. They're dirty dirty animals.

[This message has been edited by Morety (edited 05-19-2000).]