Holy ****!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Philophobos

May 11, 2001
Visit site
****ing A!

If that happened to me, all I would be able to manage would be to run around in a circle trying to gurgle, "My head my head my head my head MY HEAD!"...then I would lose conciousness and die.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
*Gasp* he cheated Death's Design! Now one of us is next!

I'm never watching Final Destination again. God, I hate that movie.

Anyway, I remember seeing a picture of an Arabic kid who got half of his brain blown off, and it began "rewiring" itself over the next couple months., for lack of a better term. That was incredible.

Mar 19, 2001
San Diego, CA
dude ive been to Agra, im suprised the doctors there were even able to help him.

Not only is he lucky that he survived the initial accident, He is lucky that he was able to be fixed up and stabalized

w00p

Windows at its best
That. Is. Scary!
Imagining only the view of his head?
imagine sitting next to him! seeing the accident happening.
Those pipes start falling, a few smash into the window, one smashes through the drivers neck!
His head falls half off. He puts it straight, looks at you with the most frightened face ever.
He's probably screaming as aprox said, but no sound comes out. Blood simply poors out of his mouth, but no sound.
Then, you arrive at a hospital, and they ****ing don't wanna check you in? :mad:
Those people deserve to get their necks cut half off!