[Music]Piano

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
Well since im hitting my fifth year playing piano...

I was wondering If anyone here knows of some good piano players I should check out? I have a 500 page Beetles Compilation book, and I want to get some Elton John stuff also but thats beside the fact...What are some good piano players ?

P.S. I'm looking for stuff like Elton John, Ben Folds...things like that...

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Canon in D By: Johann Pachelbel --- The piece that i consider the best before the classical period. I enjoy playing that song. I am on my sixth year of piano playing, I started when I was 8 years old. I also composed two songs already, all in minor! :) I am currently working on a third song.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
I've been playing for 13 years now and I'm a real jazz nut. I don't even use sheet music anymore. All that matters is the feeling. Listen to jazz artists like Count Basie and Thelonius Monk. Then just... throw away all your books and start playing whatever your mind wants to hear. :)

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
Really long and complicated, Sonatinas are shorter and simpler...pretty intermediate level...Sonata's are just damn amazing and hard to play....in some parts of the songs...

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
From the sound of it, it's not the sort of stuff you're looking for, but I heard a guy called Maksim Mrvic play Flight of the Bumble Bee on the piano recently and that rocked :)

Apparently he released an album at the beginning of this month, so he probably has other stuff, but I can't find any of it on Kazaa :hmm:

Jinx256

Dawn
Jan 29, 2003
the wired
Visit site
I just picked up the sheet music for some of the scores from both Lord of the Rings movies the other day. It's really nice to play, nothing difficult by any means, but it sounds beautiful :)