It's that time of the year again.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Fahrenheit is the default. Look at all the fucks I give:

[screenshot]http://i.imgur.com/Ymyl8.jpg[/screenshot]

Gambit84

Oct 17, 2004
Fuck the grass, I was laying on the sand on South Padre Island this last weekend drinking beer, hanging with hot girls, sniffin' the fingers after ______ing them, you know...

Then I came back with a sunburn. gg

Somehow I doubt that.

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
asian_timeline.jpg

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Actually, this is not good. I HATE being hot! And, ugh, the humidity. It sucks all the life out of you and makes you so uncomfortable and nasty. And there's hardly anything you can do about it. Screw that noise.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Actually, this is not good. I HATE being hot! And, ugh, the humidity. It sucks all the life out of you and makes you so uncomfortable and nasty. And there's hardly anything you can do about it. Screw that noise.

LOL! You would hate Japan then. It's crazy humid and hot here in the summer, and people barely use AC here.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
yeah don't have kids.
f that shit.

they suck out the money from your bank account and the life force from you and your wife. remember, as soon as you have kids, nature accelerates the aging process. from an evolutionary perspective, you're finished as soon as you procreate.

plus all your sex will be relegated to the bedroom unless you can find a baby sitter or come home early from work. you'll no longer be able to go like rabbits on the kitchen counter whenever you choose.
yeah to hell with kids.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
yeah don't have kids.
f that shit.

they suck out the money from your bank account and the life force from you and your wife. remember, as soon as you have kids, nature accelerates the aging process. from an evolutionary perspective, you're finished as soon as you procreate.

plus all your sex will be relegated to the bedroom unless you can find a baby sitter or come home early from work. you'll no longer be able to go like rabbits on the kitchen counter whenever you choose.
yeah to hell with kids.

Uh yeah but the Japanese government will give them money for having a kid because everyone there would rather be working 19 hour days than having sex.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
yeah don't have kids.
f that shit.

yeah to hell with kids.

Not a problem really. I have the monies, so it's not that big of a deal.

Also, we have love hotels everywhere here. Finding a place to have adventurous sex isn't a problem.

Uh yeah but the Japanese government will give them money for having a kid because everyone there would rather be working 19 hour days than having sex.

Yeah, they give you ¥500,000 per child when they are born so it's a useful amount.