What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Numberless

Iron Chef Lithuania
Jan 20, 2008
The Frozen North
Ummm, as I read the thread's title, I was scratching myself.

Minutes prior, I was playing UT3 and broke into the 600s on the leaderboards. Granted, this is PS3 leaderboards, so it counts a lot less. Like the currency exchange between the USD and the Rupee.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Posting in this thread where people post in when they see this thread while I'm now thinking of Mooglerancha and how I miss his insanity.:(

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
Reading your post.
That's what I always think when I see this thread! I dunno if I'm just unimaginative or if there are people out there who can do amazing things whilst simultaneously reading and typing ... like they've got extra pairs of arms and eyes and stuff, and I want to know why I I can't do all of these things :(

Extra arms would be fun ... :mwink:

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Doing the final touches to my site and to the image hosting section BUShack.

See sig for link. I'm quite proud of the side graphic (it's the same on BUShack as it is on Yunaco.)

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Typing this text and clicking Post Quick Reply button.
Before that I was taking out the garbage.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Yup, bugatti took about 3-4 weeks solid work.

The rest just kinda game together, though originally I was using a Cherry Blossom rendering I made. Still thinking about having that image rotate so i can show off a different 3d model each time the page loads... dunno though. I like the bugatti.

[screenshot]http://www.yunaco.com/bushack/reg/images/7795greyblueveyron.jpg[/screenshot]
edit- this one's an older rendering of it, before I textured the insides and defrosted the glass.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
bleh, I'm stuck between mac-o-philes wanking off to the new mac, some other pseudo intelectuals, blabbering pseudo intelectual analysis about contemporary modern day jack****...
I have to flee this country.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Reading up on yesterday's Serbian elections. The decision on February 3rd might have tremendous effects on the further integration of the Balkan nations into the European Union once Kosovo declares its independence (which is almost sure to happen after the elections in Serbia are over). I'm still hoping that Tadić might follow the old idea of 'selling' Kosovo for the EU Association Agreement.