Creature care and feeding guide

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

smattbac

Flak Monkey
Nov 28, 2000
Finland
www.multi.fi
I just love that title. ;)

Well what I wanted to ask hasn't so much with creatures to do but anyway..

Does the capacity variable in creaturefactory really work as it should when you set it to -1 (no limit)? 'Cause when I did that, it only spawned one monster and when I killed that one no new ones were spawned.

And do monsters and other pawns always show up in multiplayer (online) games?

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
I think I can answer the second part...servers have a setting
bNoMonsters (think that's it) which can be set to true or false. Tho I think this doesn't apply if the server has a monster specific MOD running.

smattbac

Flak Monkey
Nov 28, 2000
Finland
www.multi.fi
The CF worked fine when I set capacity to 100 or any other number, and I tried setting bCovert to false also but with no luck.
Well, it's not so much of a problem, I just set it to 100000 or something. :)

So bNoMonsters is the only thing that can keep monsters from showing up in online games? Well that's ok then I guess.

You can check my site (link in sig) if you want to see some shots from the level I'm working on atm.