Need some input

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
Thank god, a detailed tut for AS maps. WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Jenkins

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Just gonna point out a few errors. When this is done post the URL here so I can keep a permanent copy of it somewhere.

1) No such thing as Red and Blue teams exist. Only Attacker and Defender. I'm guessing from your player setup that it's either set to none or red team. If you change it to blue then the blue team becomes the attackers first round.

2) under the bTriggerOnly, be more specific. For instance,
False = The fortstandard must be shot.
True = Something else must be done to activate the FortStandard.

3) DefenseTime, they don't all need to be the same. I'm not sure but I think that all the defense times are added up and divided by the total but I never really tested so I'm not sure.

I think that the final fortstandard holds precedence over the rest. I was able to set the final fortstandards defensetime to 15 and that's what the actual time I had to do my job came out to.

Silencermvm2

Mar 21, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Ok thanks a ton wanderer for pointing those out. Here's the link to the finished tutorial:
http://www.planetunreal.com/utcity/Assault_Levels.html

I ask that whatever it is that your going to do with the tutorial, you include the bottom part of it where it says who it was by just so people know that I wrote it. Note: Not saying that your the type of person who would plaguerize but you know, got to tell that to everyone.

Once again thanks a ton.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
I don't plagerize, I give credit where due (look at the Faq on Wolf's Unreal for instance).

Besides all I do is keep track of the URL's for others. I never knew about UT City till you mentioned this tutorial but now it's a definite tutorial site that I'll be reffering people to for AS (and CTF when you get that tutorial done).