looking for the map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Glider of chaos

Ready 2 Fight !
Jan 25, 2004
Russia, St-Petersburg
yeh, I need help finding 1 map ... I've seen it in the Last Confront movie & I've come 2 like it. Since I want it in my collection, I'm asking your help ;)

oops ! i felt like something was missing. screenshots. :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 18
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Maybe a Rocket Arena map. Did you see anyone use a rocket launcher on the ground in the video ?

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
Azura said:
Maybe a Rocket Arena map. Did you see anyone use a rocket launcher on the ground in the video ?

... besides... there's MiniGun ammo there, so, presumably, no RAut :) ...

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Nahand said:
... besides... there's MiniGun ammo there, so, presumably, no RAut :) ...

Raut supports the minigun. The reason why it's no on most servers is because the admins have set things up that way ;) .

Glider of chaos

Ready 2 Fight !
Jan 25, 2004
Russia, St-Petersburg
Cool, it didn't look like it in the screenshots on Nalicity though (Kind of anyway). Could just be different settings too, never know.
Strange ... I didn't notice any difference 0.o :)
Maybe textures were a bit "soaped" due 2 the compression.
Raut supports the minigun. The reason why it's no on most servers is because the admins have set things up that way
As far as I remember there's no any ammo on RA maps. ;)

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... no ammo and no weapons, or items for that matter, hence the comment :) ...