HELP ME!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Big giB

Keep out of reach of children.
Jul 28, 2000
BC, Canada
Visit site
Ok, I screwed up some maps by switchen around their music files. Now I can't play them online! I know some of you are reading this and laughing at me, but could any of you tell me what .umx file goes with CTF-November and CTF-LavaGiant? Remember, I need the original sound tracks. Thanx.

Sen045

Apr 19, 2000
www.sen045.com
You could go by the file sizes to determine which music file is the right one. CTF-November uses Seeker.umx, should have file size 1,46 Mb. CTF-LavaGiant uses Skyward.umx, should have file size 980 kb

Diving Mullah

Jan 11, 2000
Los Gatos, CA, USA
Visit site
why don't you copy unrealTournament.ini and user.ini to some where same (and not lose you settings), reinstall the game and latest patch that you had. this would be easier than trying to fix the files again!

Mullah