Cool Gameplay Idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

raziel_spawn69

Dec 29, 2000
Visit site
hey... does anybody think it would be cool to have a better way of making people teamplay!
1maybe if your close to a teammate when you die you could get points?????
2and if within a certain timeframe you and a buddy both hit the same enemy you get a bonus point>?????
just sayin i dont like all loner games,,, teamwork rules

Dickcissel

Pro-Spoon
Jun 24, 2000
hmmm... seems as if you have been reading my post

Not that thats a bad thing :)

I see that you're trying to think of making it so it pays to be in a team but with so many styles of play snipers and just people who like to play alone wouldn't enjoy that very much.

Mar 19, 2001
San Diego, CA
LoL

Alright lets reward people for dieing instead of staying alive! And give them bonus points when two die!

If you want teamwork you should reward them for protecting thier teammates ass. Like if you kill someone within a certian radius of a teammate.

raziel_spawn69

Dec 29, 2000
Visit site
yeah... i VERY often snipe, not camp, and i would agree that this system has downsides but also i think that a way of communniccatting that could give u points would be cool, i mean like if u press button saying cover me and a guy walks close to you or something you get a point to a max of 5 points and one per 15 seconds:boom:

:stupid:

stglebidiah

Flying Monkey
Apr 1, 2001
My own personal HELL!!!
Visit site
there's no real penalty for dying. maybe if dying lost you points, and the more teamies died the more points you lost... it ain't perfect, but it would encourage people to try and keep their team alive, instead of the priority being on making the other guys dead.

just an idea...

Lolo Konijn

Huppel huppel
Jul 30, 2000
The Netherlands
What about some sort of squad button (the button has no high priority so it doesn't have to be close to your play-keys or if you dislike new keys @ all, make it an QA option). With this button you can form a squad with 1 or 2 teammates, when 1 of your squad kills a guy the score will be divided over the squad.

It could work like this: You can accept/request in the QA menu, or you could face the guy (his name will appear) and press the "use" key...