Scoreboard shows kills: INF asploded.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Any server that shows a killcount on the scoreboard will freeze my INF when the scoreboard is displayed, either when i press F1 or when the scoreboard automatically comes up at the end of each round.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
geogob said:
I have no problem at all there. Actually I have a hard time to see how the scoreboard should crash the game. Does it do a GPF? Can you post the error logs?
No errors, doesn't GPF, no logs. Just freezes. I can exit out of it with task manager.

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
We went back to older Version of cheatprotection (UTDC), putting file into /UT/System folder (and overwriting) might help.

The other tool is to check if your registry is ok UT wise (and get it straight if it isn't) .

... I hope this helpes.

Otherwise I think a clean re-install might solve your problems. (taking your other troubles into account)

Attachments

• UTDCv13b.zip
    52.1 KB · Views: 5
  • utcheck.zip
    249.1 KB · Views: 7

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Ok, I think the problem is in the way n1score is showing the camos, because i have a similar freezing problem [link] that has been narrowed down to faulty camo *int files. Any help on this issue should probably go to that thread.

Though, its strange how i can view the camos with F1 on other servers...