RA suggestions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BloodKnight

Nov 30, 1999
Canada!
www.utclanuniverse.com
I really love this mod, put they are major problems with it that should be fixed. Here are some suggestions

- Get rid of the low-grade useless weapons, such as the enforcer, biorifle, and the pulse gun. Can you explain to me someone in the right mind would be using these weapons besides the rocket launcher and flak cannon? I have to change through all the weapons just get to the minigun for example.

- Make it an option to get rid of those dumb names and the round on the side. They get in the way and I can't see not much on side.

- Make a button to put the main menu, its dumb you have to press ESC, select an arena and not knowing how many players are in each arena.

Thats all for now, other than that, kick *** job!

------------------
- BloodKnight
bloodknight@somethingawful.com

ICQ - 12368747
UT Clan Universe - http://www.utclanuniverse.com

[This message has been edited by BloodKnight (edited 04-15-2000).]

B

BloW__Smoke

I use the biorifle alot, specially at close range.

But what i like to see to change is the phaser, after a few upgrades it damn to powerfull (specially when he has a blue beam). Its cool when you got it then, but nobody can to come close then anymore /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif and a skilled player shall proberly be onbeatable

bullet2.gif

World Peace thrue Cyber-violence......

So FRAG ON !!!!!!!!!!

Dg3Nr8

Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
BK, go into your weapons menu and drag the minigun(or flak in my case) to the top of the list. After you do that you will spawn with that weapon when you have them all.

H

Haades`FW

You say here that 6 rockets is less powerful than the shock combo. Try shooting your 6 rockets, or even 5, while holding secondary fire. You'll get instant death, just like shock combo.

6 Rockets in line hurt for about 2-3 rockets, some less.

Haades`FW

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Okay.....lots of confusion here. Let's clear a few things up.
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> The game is intended to be pure weapon combat. Great DM'ers know that level control is the name of the game in one on one. This is what makes RA different... it removes that element...otherwise it's just an enhanced one on one.
<LI>If you don't include every weapon you remove someone's strategic/favorite weapon.
<LI>It is possible to include only certain weapons. Check your RA config menu.(As Bloodknight pointed out)
<LI>What the heck is the "phaser", Blow_Smoke?
<LI>Don't touch that damn combo! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif Besides.. it is just as avoidable as any other weapon. Try shooting the secondary plasma ball (with your own ShockRifle...as it's leaving their gun - just for kicks!) /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif
</UL>

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm hal-like dammit!

hal{PuF}

Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
the phaser is a laser gun from unreal 4 ever (u4e) and its not in ra
btw does neone know how to get the mod menu for RA displayed mine dosnt work says at PU to go into log and find conflicting mod menu
went into log and i dont know wot to do
ne ideas?

bullet2.gif

You cannot save a persons life, you can only simply extend it...