Infiltration CE 2012 is comming out at friday 9.11 2012

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
hello ladies!

After a long time I took some time and prepared a new Infiltration CE editione 2012th. I fixed infiltration.ini, AutoPlay Menu (some features did not work due to errors in INF_QMenu.ini), Inf-updater fixed Too.

If it is necessary to add something or fix please let me know. I'd love to upload their setup on the website until the end of the week.
For those who have Infiltration CE 2011, there will be a very small package (hmm 1-2MB)for download. Probably wondering why? Hmmm I fixed inf-updater and this package will contain newly made ​​and functioning. The package will be in the form of setup.exe

If you have any desire ... please write.
We also produce a website which would contain infsetup and all other files (maps, mutators ....) If anyone is ready to help me, please contact me.
I will need some maps pictures ... I have a lot of space on the internet to share.

Last edited:

hara

Where's my backup?
Aug 24, 2004
The serverbrowser link shows only two active servers - XPLODs. Is that true?

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
I read the forums sometimes but I rarely come here to post anything.
I just want to remind everyone that we just need 6 people to start having fun playing INF. If anyone has any ideas on some way to let everyone know you are willing to play, (besides the forum) please share it.

Matiwas

Jun 2, 2009
On teamspeak 3
IP: xplod.de

There are sometimes attleast few of those who are willing to play/are playing.
Allso, if you have steam I can add you. :)

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
Does steam have some kind of chat channels? It might be interesting to check that out.
User's thebth, btw.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Nice, but looks like some of the weapons aren't working. They show up in lists, etc., but don't show up on the soldier, nor in game.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
I reinstalled it and didn't add any mods, or change video etc. The guns still don't show up on the entry screen, but they do show up in game.

But I'm trying out Arma 3's new "Death Match" game, Argo. Kind of like Inf, but still a lot of open-range style combat. It's FREE though, on Steam.

Last edited: