Guild Wars: ToDo List

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Shouldn't be much longer for them. Any plans on the other titles? Luxon, Party Animal, etc.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
You guys take not of what Boney is saying. Give all your Crap to Boney to help with his Titles. Sugar, Alcohol, and Party Stuff.

Wish you would have realized you wanted these titles earlier on. All the items I wasted just to save Space.

On a different Note I have a **** load of Lockpicks. In your past experience whats the Best Chest Run Location. Think of type of Weapons (Rare/Cool), Number of Chest/Time of Run. ;)

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
I'm currently doing pre-searing stuff. Nicholas is there giving sh!t away everyday. Need 25 items tho. Today is Spider Legs, tomorrow is Gargoyle Skulls. Got 5 jars of honey, 10 honeycombs, and 10 sparklers. Also today, got a bunch of dye, but the best is I got 1 white and 2 blacks within 30 minutes.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Here's an Interesting Stat. Did some Chest Running in EOTN (All Over). Started with 20 keys, 16 Chest, still have 18 Keys. 6-Golds, 10 Purples (All-Merchant Fodder). At this rate I could be chest running for quite some time.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Ok... Drunkard is like... pass out on the floor close to being done (9,950ish). I got to R11 Kurzick tonight... only 2.5mil more to go lol. I think I wanna pull that max title wave like some people do. Get drunkard, sweet tooth, party animal, kurzick, and GWAMM all at the same time :)

I really enjoy playing with this guild. Not so much some of the ppl in the alliance but the guild I'm in is some good folks. I gained some popularity pretty quick too lol... everybody loves Fuzzy :) (Thats my name over there since I primarily play my monk)... its not Boney anymore lol

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I gained some popularity pretty quick too lol... everybody loves Fuzzy :) (Thats my name over there since I primarily play my monk)... its not Boney anymore lol

So you went from being "Boney: the best shot in «BuA»" to being "Fuzzy the monk" and you're telling us you're happy about it? Is there anything else you want to tell us, Bon... I mean; Fuzzy?

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Very funny LURKYPOO :lol:

I can't help people like the names of my GW characters... I get compliments almost every day so they easily recognize me if I'm in a PUG with them like a week later. They're like FUZZYYY!!!!! And I'm like uhhhh do I know you? lol.

When we do the DTSC Its 4 600 monks and 4 smiters paired 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8... And 9 times out of 10 there is a short dispute about who gets fuzzy as their smiter :)

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
You know I got nothing but love for ya, Boney. ;)

I guess now that I've beaten Red Faction Guerrilla, and gotten all but one of the Crash Course achievements, I'll have to put some serious thought about playing Guild Wars again, to prepare for 2.
I've always wanted to put together a homemade massive damage build, and the only way to do it is to play it.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Sounds like Boney is throwing a Hissy Fit!! LOL... How far from Party and Sweet titles are ya??

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Lol. Party is a little over 1/4 done... and sweet isn't even over 1000 yet. I haven't started buying those yet. But... all it takes is money and clicking for those... the hard one is pretty much out of the way :) Sitting on 9,970 as we speak SO 10 more double clicks on lvl 5 alcohol and i got it :D

I got my last keg from Todd. I logged onto his acct to get the traveler gifts and saw that he already did it. There was a keg sitting in his inventory... I don't think he knows I took it yet :lol:

Last edited:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
4th Year Mini's

Lurker, did you keep your original character from the beginning? If so you should have your 4th Birthday Present.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Are we looking at a nother GW session?

I am always ready to help folks out. Gets boring playing solo, once you done all there is to do a few times. I have my original characters that are almost 4 years old. Most likely get crappy white ones anyway.. Boney and Dev seemed to be the Lucky Mini Pet openers.