2k4 Request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lavama

Jan 22, 2006
i collect skins, here is one:could you make a stormtrooper ut male two for 2k4?

Lavama

Jan 22, 2006
thanks, it should be very easy to do, just re couler brock..
i was just saying what you need to do if this can be done(not directing it to you kronos)

Last edited:

Lavama

Jan 22, 2006
Kronos1000 said:
Ther's an UT 99 male soldier for 2004. :) If we have the authors premission we can use textures of the skin on that model.
its one the pack that your request was one.if you looked at it, it completly had almost all the original skins.how do you make skins?

`Ghost`

'Spookje'
Nov 7, 2004
Wales, UK
a2gaming.cjb.net
CheapAlert said:
ot but oh my god, your sig has to die

:lol:

aaaand.. back on topic. If my memory serves me right (And it honestly sucks meaning I'm probably wrong) but I'm sure I saw a storm trooper model (A rather nice one) out for UT2k4, just not on SkinCity :eek: I'm fairly certain I saw one... I'll go looking and post back, brb :D

Kronos1000

aka. Sandro the Lich
Sep 5, 2005
The Netherlands
members.home.nl
`Ghost` said:
:lol:

aaaand.. back on topic. If my memory serves me right (And it honestly sucks meaning I'm probably wrong) but I'm sure I saw a storm trooper model (A rather nice one) out for UT2k4, just not on SkinCity :eek: I'm fairly certain I saw one... I'll go looking and post back, brb :D

That was CloneTrooper.

Lavama

Jan 22, 2006
k, i now have u-paint.i will be able to do skins(not to complicated, im downlaoding it right now.)