How about adding Class/Ability/Rank feature?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
Hello

I think it will be good to add these features in the future of Infiltration , it will add another part of realworld and more things to do for the player (so a better gaming experience)

Rank : based on results of a round : sergent , colonel etc.... not only based on number of kill but on accuracy, team play (difficult value to give to a player) or efficiency with a class based weapon... or Rank affected randomly by the program in the beginning of a round

Class based character : medic ;) , sabotage , sniper, support , etc... everyclass with a different accuracy and cash for their weapon loadout / or specific loadout , more realistic to simulate different military jobs at war

Special Ability depending on a class or a rank (if rank is added) to simulate difference between 2 human in real life : one will be more resistant, another more accurate etc ...

I think it would be a big step toward a standalone game i will enjoy to buy

Bye

poaw

You used to sleep easy at night.
Mar 25, 2001
Camp Pendleton, California
Originally posted by Kisen_K
Somehow I dislike the idea of ranks in INF...

Same here, mostly be because ranks in the military aren't a reflection of profiency at your job. A Major in a transport battlion isn't the best truck driver in the battlion. He's simply their commander.
The best infantry in the world aren't for the large part Officers, they're NCOs.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
I can somehow doubt that seeing as how most of the worlds elite SF and CT units consist solely of officers.

Examples Alpha, Omon, Gign GsG9 etc.

poaw

Mar 25, 2001
SAS, KSK, USN SEALs....

EDIT: ....Singaporean Special Operations Force, Spetsialnoye nazranie, South Korean 707th Special Mission Unit, and Israeli Sayerets.

Just beacuse they haven't been hyped to hell and back doesn't make them any less skilled at what they do.

Last edited:
YOU DAMN n00b's and your ranks!!

J/K
laugh.gif

this has been thrown around ALOT here :hmm:

basicly the team, and the community (well fourm community anyways) say NO

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
We need some way to be restricted of feild medical stuff. Other whys, everyone would be packing around some medic stuff, and there would be no reason to be a medic, for those of us who dream abou it [me included]. Maybe 2 levels of medical stuff, bandages, and medical kits. Medical kits would be slow unpacking, it woud include pain killers, bandages. And bandages, well, bandages. The pain killers would increas health by 25% as to simulate them taking affect. The bandages would just stp health from decreaseing at fast levels, just slows down the process. Also, medkits could only be used on other people, while bandages are more reliable to everyone.

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Not every soldier will be carrying medical equipment because it's bulky and heavy. All of the soldiers can, and do, carry a personal medical kit. But that is inadequate for dealing with serious battlefield injury. That requires supplies that will seriously affect the amount of weaponry you carry.

poaw

Mar 25, 2001
Most of the fighting part of KSK are actually NCOs, or so I've been told by fellow soldiers.

Exactly ;)
----------------
Medics on the battle field don't have the equipment nessacary for serious treatment. They can only stop bleeding, help prevent infection, and comfort the wounded. And as a general rule, if you can still fight (INF's defination of being "Alive") you don't need painkillers.