DM-Traitorsgate released :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
here are a few pics of me using Chaos's Crossbow and Broadswords

orc-human.jpg

orc-human2.jpg

orc-human3.jpg

orc-human4.jpg

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Originally posted by phatcat

orc-human2.jpg

orc-human3.jpg

orc-human4.jpg
Where did you find these models ?
I've got them orcs, but those others look good too :)

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Thanks !
I know skincity, but I hadn't seen that goblin-model.
Now I've got more models to test my JBE-stuff with :)

btw :
Here's one that you will like (I found it on Identity crisis )

It's called Sgt. Nutz

sgt-nutz.jpg

2_SeeK_U

uni.... meh...
the whole time l've been playing ut with a new installation l forgot about the skinz....ahahaha thanks guys!!!

Oh and if l could swear right now you would see the word F\/CK in bold letters with a size of 50... Damm angelheart your too good!!! l can't wait to see what you can map with the u2 editor!!!

A word of advise AH, go profesional. No wait don't cos then you waon't have time for us.... don't worry....

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
this one just feels awsome.
looks creepy and old. spooks the hell outta me even without monsters.
I love that thunder effect.

inf realism wise, ah maps kinda push the boundaries.
but I just ignore that cause their so damn good :D

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
The stoney silence must have something to do with living on the wrong side of the water then I guess. Thanks again for all the positive comments, would have given up long ago without them .

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Phatcat is that a mod you are playing? Crossbows and Broadswords? I have been looking for a melee combat mod for UT for awhile! Or is it just skins while playing UT?