Partial list

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jayhova

Don't hate me because I'm pretty
Feb 19, 2002
Houston Texas
www.flex.net
I've started a list of suggested items. Please add your comments and add suggestions I missed (there are a bunch)

All new weapon suggestions are disregarded

• (head gear) berets, a rag that matches with the current camo, etc.
    PARACHUTE FLARES to help us to find enemies.
    Dodge while prone, prone speed
    More accurate bullet trajectories and speeds
    More weapon attachments i.e. Flashlights, etc
    Blood Trails
    Persistent shell casings and discarded magazines
    Bayonets
    New vehicles
    Verified and unverified kills and deaths e.g. you don’t know the enemy is dead if you didn’t see him die, You don’t know your teammate is dead til someone sees him dead or he doesn’t report in
    Restricting weapon collecting off the ground
    Civilians i.e. hostages, bystanders, etc.

Last edited:

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
the shell casings are allready an option (just set the timer to 999 or 0 IIRC), the magazines are something i myself have been wanting for some time (and was suggested before IIRC).

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
As for the details, check out the Project Infiltration forums for information about Khutan's detail mutie that keeps track of all shelcasings, magazines, etc. It works pretty damn good and is hella cool to play with :)