Clans?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
No, a homepage isn't needed but it sure helps. A good way to recruit is by playing. Let your skillz do the talking and people will be more willing to join.

bullet2.gif

all that I know...
The Unknown Knows

[This message has been edited by [PuF]Evil_Beaver (edited 03-05-2000).]

S

STC_Wacky

Having a Homepage for your clan is advisable. If your a newbie to web design then use www.Homestead.com they are really easy to use and you don't need to know anything about HTML.

I built the site for my clan using Homestead check it out at www.utatstc.homestead.com/index.html it was my first site that I'd ever built.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR> Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>