DM/AS-INF-Trapped released (bout time)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Well it's about damn time:) Only available here for now, because I'm having internet problems. You may remember the older pics, but here's some more:

trapped1.jpg

trapped2.jpg

trapped3.jpg

trapped4.jpg

Ok, included with the zip is two versions of the same map. The day one is AS, and the nighttime one is TDM. Be sure to read the readme for plot and so on. For AS, make sure to hit f3 for mission instructions. Also, make sure to command your bots, although sometimes that doesn't help.

I'm also going to start releasing maps a little differently from now on. A more worry free method. I'm only releasing maps in the forums, and posting them on my site(once it gets back up:(). From there, it's your job to grab it, play it, review it, use, and abuse it. Everything in the map is free for your use. I'd like you to note me in a readme if you use anything in a map. The link will remain until I release another map. I don't have room for more then one map on my account. So if nobody reviews it, or posts it someplace else for me to link it to, it may become a limited time offer. So of course, I'd like sites to review it. I'm just not going to go around e-mailing review sites, worrying if my map is going to get reviewed, or why it didn't get reviewed, and so on. It used to drive me nuts.

Jaymian

http://www.combatmaps.com/combatmaps/html/download/maps/tdm/DM-INF-Trapped.zip

Last edited:

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
Crap this map is cool I love all those cars and the witness in the closet whered ya get the audio for him?oh oh oh the helicopter quite spiffy:) (I saw my chairs ,glad there in such a good map:) )

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Thanks

I'm glad it worked out for you ok. That's my voice. Don't I sound like a dork? :)
Jaymian

Original9

Deleted.
Jul 28, 2001
No, mircophones also edit your vioce a little. I have a deep voice but for some reason I sound like a chimp munk sometimes.

SphynxSK

WILL CODE FOR FOOD
Oct 21, 2001
www.combatmaps.com
Sweet. I'll make sure this gets top billing on CombatMaps.com and review posted asap.

Also, for those that want the map, it's now available for download HERE.

Both AS and TDM are in the zip.

You will also need to make sure you have MF.uax .

Should have a review posted by this afternoon :D

Cheers,
Sphynx

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
MF.uax is part of the INF mappack right???. It should be. My friend fresh installed UT and INF just to beta test it, and he was able to run it. Thanks CombatMap team:)
Jaymian

DarkSniper

Do something other than design levels?
Jun 6, 2001
Tennessee
www.combatmaps.com
Hey Jaymian,
Sweet map dude. I understand your reluctance to send all sorts of e-mails out to reviewers. Thats why at Combatmaps.com we made it where mappers can just upload the map to us. No e-mail needed.:) So if you are short on space just send it to us in the future. Rest assured though, we have this one already. LOL Been waiting for it.

Oh yeah, if any mappers want to upload a map to us, and do not want it reviewed, let us know. We are here to accomodate you.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
I just redownloaded the Combatmaps zip, and the file is in there. One goes to textures, while the other goes to sounds. The file it says is missing is the sound file, so make sure it goes where it needs to.
Jaymian

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
Thanks jaymian, that was it!
Man, that’s is some of the best-looking terrain I’ve seen. The train and cars came out perfect. The lay out had a new and cool look from what were usto seeing.

This is going to be a fun map online! Great work!