Community Bonus Pack 3, Volume 2 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
As promised, the highly-anticipated second installment of Community Bonus Pack 3 for UT3 has been released! Both PC and PS3 versions are available.

The bonus pack features 10 new levels (3 DM, 6 CTF & 1 WAR) and 2 new characters (War Machine & Kat). Please see our Content section for more info, and go to our Download section to get it. We will be adding more download mirrors as they become available.

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
like i said in another thread - this pack just oozes with AWESOME and OWNAGE. it's really great. and once again, kami, you came up with my favorite from this pack. DM-Solar rocks \o/
keep up the awesome work guys! :2thumb:

As I've stated before, I wouldn't really call this a "bonus pack". It's actually a map pack if anything.

I would consider a Bonus Pack to have mutators, skins, characters, maps, etc all nicely formed into a single downloadable installer. But I'm just nit-picking.

Downloading now and installing ASAP! Thanks for the maps guys.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
As I've stated before, I wouldn't really call this a "bonus pack". It's actually a map pack if anything.

I would consider a Bonus Pack to have mutators, skins, characters, maps, etc all nicely formed into a single downloadable installer. But I'm just nit-picking.

Downloading now and installing ASAP! Thanks for the maps guys.

Volume 2 has new characters hence it is fair to call it a bonus pack :)

IceCreamYou

disseminator of awesome

Volume 2 has two characters, ten maps, and (I think) two custom music tracks; not to mention custom assets. We're looking into more non-map content for future volumes though... stay tuned. ;)

Plus, everything is "nicely formed into a downloadable installer" (except for PS3 due to some weird requirements for character imports). :)

Edit: ah Mozi beat me to it. ;)

Daniel "KaMi"

enjoy CBP3! :D
Sep 22, 2005
spain, costa del sol
like i said in another thread - this pack just oozes with AWESOME and OWNAGE. it's really great. and once again, kami, you came up with my favorite from this pack. DM-Solar rocks \o/
keep up the awesome work guys! :2thumb:
wow thanks nELsOn, im glad you liked it, i could have make it a little bigger but havent the time :D

Hey Kami, yours says its still WIP, what does this mean, is your map not finished? will it be included?

It already fixed Bazz, all maps are finished :)