UT & TNT2 problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pbat

Dec 1, 1999
Visit site
what happened between UT beta and the full version???? The beta works fine and now the full version doen't???? This sucks!!!

I get the TNT2 lock up in all modes ( except software, wich isnt worth the $29.99 I bought the game for!) within 5 min of starting the game, usually before I get through the sartup movie. Now I've tried all the tricks posted here and nothing works. Am I going to see a patch soon or what!!!

My rig

C400
128mb ram
Diamond TNT2 ultra
a3d souncard (A3D support turnd off in game)
3com modem

Its funny Soo many of us having this problem and no suggestions that work from the Unreal team... Are they throwing out a beta product to beat Q3 to the shelves????

pbat

Dec 1, 1999
Visit site
thanks for replaying Tanqueray_boy,

My lockups occur when I let the movie play in D3D or I skip the movie and press fire. Imediatly after pressing fire I lock up and have to reset the computer. I have DX7 installed and I also have the latest Detonator drivers from Nvidia's web site.

Thanks again

Paul