History of British Gun Control

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Sendagun.GIF

Last edited:

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
"Arms cannot be regarded as merchandise in our world. They should be delivered to the peoples asking for them for use against the common enemy without any charge at all, and in quantities determined by their need and availability." - Che Guevara

Send them guns again, so they can show the government what its like to be oppressed.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Damn DLL, why did you edit out your posts?

at least put the link to the poster back up (I wanna print that out for my office wall)

shadowkil

Oct 19, 2000
Camp Lejeune, NC, USA
Originally posted by G-Fresh
Maybe we're sick to death of this subject being brought up every week :rolleyes:

Then don't read the thread. The subject was quite clearly labeled.

On topic (maybe?) - do you want to actually discuss this, DLL, or just let the thread die? I haven't taken the time to read the article thoroughly yet (but did get the gist of it), but I think I still have it open on my home machine...

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Sorry guys. I had a temper tantrum. The people in these forums have expended my patience. Too much negativity.

Here's the article again: Click me.

C-ya around.

Zund, can't wait until TFL is back.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
DLL says;

Zund, can't wait until TFL is back.
Same here ... I'm haveing serious withdrawls ... I didn't realise how much I missed the place. TFL being down is about as bad as this place being down for a week :(