anyone know why...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dead clown

self-righteous ****0r
Nov 5, 2001
ireland
Visit site
...the D3D view in UED is so, well, crap?

it's smoother, faster and gives you a much better idea of what ligthing will look like but for practical purposes it's useless. is there anyway to make it better to use?

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
If I turn on D3D in the Ed, it's a hellova lot quicker but a hellova lot darker.

And it eventually ends up crashing the editor with a D3D related error once I've playtested a map a few times, asthough DirectX is not liking two DirectDraw device contexts being made by seperate instances of a program (although it really shouldn't matter)

Jesco

Jul 7, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
forums.beyondunreal.com
Re: Fordy

Originally posted by Fordy
@Kuma...how do you set UnrealED to use opengl instead of software rendering ?

Hiya bud,

just edit the UT.ini. Replace the software renderer declaration with the opengl one. This way UT thinks OGL = Software.

I don't know the exact modifications, but thats the basic trick ;)