a thing that iritates me

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
this forums shows **** where you type a word like fu©k

****ing **** ****

words are banned, whats the point of that ? we use then in real live all the time, then why cant we use them here ? i see no harm in saying these words, if i want to say **** i need to be able doing that imo

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
-1 for humor

OT should get a 'warning content may offend' like the BUF OT and the f.ucking nannylock needs to go, we dont need to tread on eggshells for fear of offending the moral guardians of the high-ground @ GSI and moderate doses of profanity is healthy for kids.

Deathwing

Raucous Rodentia
Mar 15, 2000
Canada
The Nanny lock was on for quite some time at NC, and we lived with it. We can do the same here. Is it really the end of the world that we can't say fuck? There will be moderate doses of profanity with all the periods and stuff put in the words.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
What really iritates me is when someone drives the speed limmit!!
I mean come-on plz! Everyone knows you can drive 5mph over the speed limmit without any remote chance of getting pulled over!!
Gas pedal`s on the right plz!! Let`s try to use it!!

Last edited:

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
Insomnia irritates me

I've not had a decent night's sleep for years - sleeping from 8am to 12am is about as good as it gets

sucks to be meh

What irritates me is when the peasant farmers form rebellions against my legions of darkness and make a half-assed attempt to assault my caslte of doom. Slaughtering them is not difficult, but the cleanup afterwards is extremely frustrating, especially when the charred flesh that gets in between the cracks in the bricks. Mostly they get so far stuck in there, my minions cannot get to them right away, and then the insects nest beside them, and then we have to hire the dark legion exterminator. That plus the cleanup crews alone take a big load out of the Prophet's cash reserves.

And the smell lasts for weeks. Irritating mortals.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
well it gives you the opportunity to be more creative with insults use @'s |'s and 0's :p

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
WHEN I WANT TO SAY F$@k THEN GODDAMNIT I WILL SAY **** AND **** YOU FOR BLOCKING THIS ****!!!!! I'm a goddamn adult and these words have never hurt anyone. I mean what would YOu rather say @$$ or butt, really? Which looks more childish?

lucifix

Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
this is why i liked the nc forums to begin with, NO FUKING CENSORING.........when somthing is "mainstream" you have to watch what you say/do so you wont offend anyone...........WELL I SAY FUKEM ALL!!!!!!

lucifix

Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
heres a thought UT is a MATURE game so the kiddies shouldnt be here in the first place..........its their goddamn parents fault if they are. we shouldnt have to ****ing watch out for them.........it would be like censoring the playboy site so the little kiddies wouldnt be offended, but they shouldnt be there in the first place......

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
basically its to prevent things like you just showed, insulting words in every sentence, there are children here, you can't avoid it, and we have a responsibilty towards them to act as a good example, even though recently that doesn't do much lately, but its always better then to put 'adult lingo' in the forums