Create a scrolling credits page in unrealscript

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FireFox-

Nov 2, 2005
hi there,
i am writing a t.c. mod for ut2k4 i would like to create a credits page in unrealscript
which is like the scrolling text (should be animated i think) that starts from the bottom
and ends its' scrolling at the top of the screen where i write all the credits to the people
who worked in my team.
is it possible ? how should i proceed? do i have to use the DrawText function?
any suggestions?

thank you very much

Best regards FireFox-

FireFox-

Nov 2, 2005
i watched the mentioned class UT2K4SP_HighScores so now i'm focusing
on the last string that appears (click to exit) is there a way make it move from the bottom to the top of the window maybe by using something such as
the animated event or something that calculate every second the position in a timer event so that every seconds the string is moved by itself without the
human interaction ? (no scrollbar should appear in the credits)

thank you very much

for Angel_Mapper: i tried to use unrealed but it's really a mess for me because
i don't understand the mapping section... anyway thank you for the advice
:)

FireFox-

Nov 2, 2005
do i have to texturize all the team names and then just put them in the defaultproperties as guiImage?

thank you very much for the help

Best regards FireFox-