Hard drive coolers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Hi I am looking for 2 hard drive coolers-black, can anyone recommend something that actually works and looks half decent.

Also ar there any coolers for a 3.5" bay. Got a hard drive in one that I would also like to cool. And no I can't move it.

Thank you.

Feb 26, 2001
England
The decent coolers are usually mounted on the 5 and a quater inch bays, as they give the drives room to breath. I suggest moving the higher performance drives into the larger bays and buying coolers, and the lower performance drives into the smaller bays.

I had a coolermaster drive cooler back in the UK, my drive used to get really hot before I installed it. Made a big difference for my system stability.

w00p

Windows at its best
try and google for "ultima harddrive cooler" or something similar.
It looks a bit like a heatsink with a few windtunnels for your front mount 80MM intake fan.
It's nearly the only one that actually makes a difference worth the money.
the 5"1/2 just pollute your view and serenity. (load and ineffective)