UT2003 Troopers Released!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
A few hours later than planned, the Star Wars influenced UT2003 Troopers mod was released! Check out the huge feature list over here before downloading the mod from the BU Download System link below...

Download UT2003 Troopers from BeyondUnreal

So, now that Troopers is finally out, what do you think of it? Spill the beans by hitting the "Post A Comment" link above, near the title of this news post.

A

againstmonkeys

their is not enough weapons and the aim kinda sucks but other then that it is one of the best mods out their. I know this is the first public release so the weapon problems will probably have get improved on the next version. this has some great potential to it and will probably win the contest.

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
what he said
I actually like the fact his head looks like it becomes seperated from his body, but there's not enough weapons.

:D

CharlieLancaster

Mercenary for Hire
Mar 13, 2003
Visit site
I think the aiming could be a bit better as well as being able to swim in the water if you fall in ? or at least being able to get out. I didn't like that too much. But hopefully, all these things will be fixed in the next release.

FunGun

*klonk*
Nov 12, 2002
Visit site
u can swim
but the "water" u r referring to is swamp
its purposely that u die in there
a border for the level

the head thingy will hopefully be fixed when the karma is really done T.T