Infiltration rulez or what ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ratch

Jan 25, 2000
Holland
Visit site
I wonder why there are so few posts about the Infiltration Mod... I mean, it really rocks! Ever tried to play a game where you have only 5 lives, 2 teams and way cool weapons? You should give it a try sometime.

You can play every map a maximum number of times and whoever wins most matches wins the whole game!

------------------
Ever noticed every flak grenade has a smile on top of it? :)

jagnon

Dec 15, 1999
Visit site
I agree... It totally kicks a$$!! Check out DM-BigClapper and DM-MWH, designed specifically for Infiltration.. BigClapper is my fave.. played it for 2 hours last nite against bots. It's a house assault mission.. Also check out AS-Terrain.. It's an assault mission with user controlled machine gun nests!! Alt fire launches mortars..

Ratch

Jan 25, 2000
Holland
Visit site
And where would be the best place to download these maps? They sound pretty cool, especially that assault house-mission!

bullet2.gif

Ever noticed every flak grenade has a smile on top of it? :)

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
btw BB, you can delete your own double posts (or single posts if you're so inclined).

Just click the
edit.gif
icon. Then in the upper left: check the box that says delete.

bullet2.gif

You know your worth when your enemies praise your architecture of aggression.
nguid:453406

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I got my fill of it in Unreal. I just like UT's weapons much better...so it's hard to get into it. It is cool though!

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}