What kinna Netizen are you?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
The closest one I could find to me was this one......

Stone%20Deaf.jpg

And I think I found one that looks just like phatcat.......

Troglodyte.jpg

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Ha ha Phatcat! Sorry about that.

Btw, why do you always seem to spell Rogueleader "RougeLeader"????

I know it's a common typo that can happen, but this is like the 8th time in a row :)

Anyway, I bet that Ballisto is like this:

Rottweiler.jpg

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
"Rottweiler Puppy is clumsy, marginally articulate, unsteady in his often playful attacks, but anyone who cares to notice will see that one day he will be a fierce and powerful <a href="http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame3.html">Big Dog</a>."

Marginally? I studied at Yardale where I got a 4.0 GPA. ;) But yeah, the rest is dead on. :)

<small>however, Big Dog is more accurate</small>

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
I find it funny that I, Rogue Leader, am identified as someone they call a Rebel Leader. The resemblence in the names is uncanny...

I love this web site, it's so damn funny. I've found my new favorite phrase:
"Philosopher differs from Profundus Maximus in that he actually does know something."

Last edited: