Custom Crosshair Pack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
DaBeatard said:
What crosshair do you use Han?

Ringe @ 1.38 scale, full colors (so it's black and white).

I think "Eyeclan" is prolly the coolest, but it's too distracting for gameplay, it's hard not to watch it.
1196.gif

I know I linked the animated ones, but they're probably a bad idea if you're serious about your aim.

Stigmata

Codepunk
Jan 31, 2004
The Sprawl
these are pretty cool. it might even be possible that sone of the more mildly animated ones may help draw attention to the crosshair, potantially helping the aim by keeping the center in focus. sometimes I get so locked in on watching where my opponent is trying to shoot that I confuse myself...

Last edited:

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Yeah the K-Aus pack rulz0rz!!!! It's amazing how much a little black outline can help your crosshair stand out against the backrounds of the maps! My aim (specially my moving shock combos) has gotten MUCH better with some of the x-hairs from that pack just due to the fact I can see em' easier. :)

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
The animated ones weren't animated to well. They don't look nearly as good ingame as they do in those gifs. For instance their pulsing dot. Yeah looks really cool in the gif but ingame it just looks like a flickering piece of junk.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Do those animated ones move to a steady rythm all the time?

Would be cool (though boarder line cheating) if say those "X" cross hairs did that zoom in effect when you had an enemy in sight.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
hmm does anyone know if they fixed the problem where you couldn't fix up your crosshairs while you were playing online?

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
TWD said:
The animated ones weren't animated to well. They don't look nearly as good ingame as they do in those gifs. For instance their pulsing dot. Yeah looks really cool in the gif but ingame it just looks like a flickering piece of junk.

I think that depends on your rig, I tried the animated ones on my old pc and they were kinda raggedy, on my new one though they run very smoothly and look just like the .gif.

rhirud

Fast learning novice
Feb 20, 2004
I couldn't get them to work. But now that I've stopped displaying the gun, I need to sort it out.