BeyondUnreal Welcomes Capture

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
We'd like to extend a warm welcome (or welcome back for those of you who have been around a long time) to Capture. You can browse around the content or register (free) and really take advantage of what they have to offer: Article comments, Walkthrough comments, clan database, and more. Here's a portion of the mission statement that will give you an idea of what to expect from Capture:
After many months of hard work, countless parse errors, and many hours sitting in front of MS Word typing up articles we are proud to present to you the fruit of our labor! Capture, the definitive resource for all things remotely related to UT2003 CTF. We have went ahead and posted a good bit of articles for you to read to get a feel for what Capture will be like, but we haven't posted all the good stuff yet. Over the next few weeks, you will be seeing us branch out into more advanced stuff. It is taking more time then expected, so fear not all you uber-leetians!

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I remember capture ... it'd be cool if there was still a UT CTF section as I don't play 2k3.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
well. A UT section be great - but i never got into UT ONline. So if someone volunteered to support it ~ it could be done and BangOut no, Zaccix lost all the content or it'd still be there.