Fallout Tactics

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
Hail to all Fallout Tactics players. Its my current addiction, and i've got just one question. How do you mount the M60 on your jeep, and what advantage does it have?

Thanks,

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
You dont mount the machinegun on the vehicles, just equip it on someone and have him get into the vehicle as passenger and he,ll fire automatically if you have him on agressive mode, if not then make him attack. the advantage is you can fire the weapon from a moving vehicle, make sure you have a character with good repair skills just in case.

fallout tactics has much better graphics than fallout2, it is no longer turn based but continuous turn based which is pretty cool, and if you dont like it you can still choose TB as an option. also you can use vehicles to run over enemies and are able to control 6 characters at the same time. thats the differences I can think of right now.