Biter Fish problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Euphoric Beaver

impeccably groomed
Apr 19, 2001
Great Britain
www.euphoric-beaver.me.uk
When I put the Biter Fish in the UnrealEd there floating around happily. but when I start the level they aren't there.
I don't know if it's got something to do with the master flock pawn but when I try to put the Biter Fish Master pawn in UnrealEd it doesn't appear.

BitBasher

Quantum Singularity
Mar 24, 2001
The Void
www.user.dccnet.com
I think you have to add the BiterFishSchool into the level, not just a single biterfish.

Checkout the demo map I posted on this thread: http://forums.planetunreal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43915

That small demo map was used for a lift with glass walls, but I stuck a BiterFishSchool into the pool, just for fun.

Note that if you read the UScript for a BiterFishSchool, you'll notice that they'll vanish if you can't see em. This is done to speed up the game so that the game doesn't have to spend any time rendering a bunch of fish you can't see.

BB.