wierd bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FrAnK CaStLe

m-m-m-monster skill!
Nov 11, 2000
sandiego ca
cosmicmonstersinc.com>
Did anyone else find the bug where you can get unlimited skill points by pressing a button repeatedly?

Its in airfield level, where you have to destroy about five mechs, and the switch is located in the elevator shaft. every time I pressed the button i would get like 10 skill points. I kept doing this repeatedly until all of my skills were maxed out and it worked! I could get one hit kills on anyone with the dragon tooth. But oddly enough the game got screwed up shortly after this and I was unable to load the saved game. Whats up with that?

Jul 22, 2000
Yeah, I remember finding that bug. Too lazy to report it tho:) Maybe the game didn't like your 1337 game cheating skillz:) I mean,you're not meant to get max skill points.