Anti TCC 2009 Release 6

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Anti TCC 2009 Release 6 is officially out.

Changes since release 5:
  • Fixed a bug where the in-game chat menu did not update when new chat lines arrived.
  • Fixed mouse sensitivity changes via the settings menu not having any effect while playing on an Anti TCC server.
  • Improved interaction between bMidGameCheck, bMultipleMidGameChecks and bEndGameCheck settings. bMultipleMidGameChecks=False now ensures there is at most a single mid-game check between map changes. End-game checks between Onslaught/Assault rounds no longer count as mid-game check for bMultipleMidGameChecks=False.
  • Improved kick behavior during initial checks. Package, class and skin checks are skipped if a kick-worthy insecurity was detected in an earlier stage.
  • Added mandatory FullMD5 checks for Core, Engine, UnrealGame, XGame and XInterface packages with allowed MD5s being those from UT2004 v3369 and Logitech G15 patch v3372.
  • Older versions than v3369 are no longer supported.
  • Fixed bSpawnFakePlayers=False not working.
  • Added Anti TCC version to server details. (configurable)
  • Added log messages about duplicate prefetch/disallow/MD5 checks.
  • Added admin login monitoring.
  • Added log timestamp placeholders for fractional seconds and game time. (not used by default)
  • Potentially fixed players being invisible during demo playback in some cases.

Sportaçus

Protecting the citizens of Lazytown.
Feb 17, 2009
Awsome Wormbo, that chat menu not updating was annoying.:)

Have you figured out how to ban people who aimbot or radar yet?

Oct 25, 2009
U.S.A. (Warwick, RI)

BioShock

Jan 12, 2010
If you're thinking like a global ban system where you can get a known list of problem players then Llama Punter may be an option for you www.vengefulllama.com, mutator should be done in one week or two, and this time I mean it. I will give out invite codes to those who ask through PM.

Hi i am the leader of Exiled and sgt.Muffin as tich said plz if you are putting together a list of hackers i have caught quite a few with the help of [SD].

Sgt.Muffin

PWC-Gaming
Sep 7, 2009
Wisconsin, USA
www.sgtmuffin.com
Well we do have 1700+ GUIDs blocked. You can check yourself if some are banned or not by going to the status area. I guess i will have to go through and review the evidence, I have to consult with the others to first verify the validity of your information for each one.

Regardless though you can put them into your account. All bans inserted for your servers through LPN automatically goes through screening to check if it should be upgraded.

Edit: Nearly all were added.

Last edited:

BioShock

Jan 12, 2010
K and there should be no problem varifying it since it doesnt get more obvious with a screenshot showing radar or health bars lol