Unreal 2 models

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
there is already unreal 2 models. go to ut2003hq.com and look for evilengine he did them

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
u can get them but if u want to play on internet i suggest u DON'T :mad:

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
mutt said:
no DC is some1 else ;)

and yes i downloaded them also but if you play with them you cant play online if you want to play online just delete the animation .ukx file U2-Soldier it is named.
just make a backup of it and put it in the animation folder when you want to play with them...

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
N@Sc said:
no DC is some1 else ;)

and yes i downloaded them also but if you play with them you cant play online if you want to play online just delete the animation .ukx file U2-Soldier it is named.
just make a backup of it and put it in the animation folder when you want to play with them...

well wut am i suppost to think he askes some1 to ask darth chaos

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Bahumhat said:

Hi Bahumhat,

You'll find a link for the Unreal2 soldiers here!

There's also an updated .upl (file that contains character info) which allows you to use them online no probs... My advice use the one that says it's for online use and just ignore the other. They're the models by EE.

There's also a U2 Skaarj pack but I believe it has a lot of problems and is being updated so probably best to wait for the updated one ;)

Also Unreal2s Aida is there somewhere I believe. Hope that's what you're looking 4 :D

Bahumhat

Jul 6, 2004
thank you all for the reply..

ill look into those lnks

and again thank you for the replys