Call Me Now!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
ok, I got to thinking today, all those annoying telemarkets, right? What are some really funny things u can do that will make them hang up
here's what I have so far:
1. If they started talking in Spanish or something just scream "NO!!!" and hang up
2. Become a telemarket and try to sell THEM something
3. Start talking in gibberish
4. yell something really stupid, REALLY loud

oh and if Miss Cleo calls say this:

"Miss Cleo! I can predict your future! I see you in the Federal Court Office!!!"

I use the Calvin and Hobbes method.

1. Answer phone, only to discover its a telemarketer.
2. Get a ballon, inflate as far as you can.
3. Find a sharp instrument, a needle or pushpin works good.
4. Pop the ballon next to the phone
5. Scream: "OHMIGOD! I'VE BEEN SHOT!" and violently slam the phone into something, careful though, dont break it.
6. Hang up.

:)

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
1. Ask them for their home phone number so you call them at more convenient time.
2. Pretent your are a Mormon, Hari Christna, Mooney, Christian Scientologist, or a Southern Baptist, and sell them on your cult.
3. Turn it into an obscene phone call. "I'm not wearing any pants."
4. If you have Call-waiting, and you get two telemarketers on the line, try to "conference" them together.
5. Get their boss on the phone, and tell them the salesman used profanity
6. Tell them to talk VERY SLOWLY, because you want to write EVERY WORD down.
7. Order a large pepperoni pizza, some garlic bread, and a meatball sub.
8. Pretend that you are a hostage negotiator, and try to get the telemarketer to release the hostages.
9. Repeatedly dial the phone. Mutter that it isn't ringing.
10. Make up your own language. Speak it.

Bonus: Make him/her sing to get a sale. If a male sings, claim that he sounds like Britney Spears. If a female sings, claim that she sounds like Barry White.