Somebody Help a Brother out

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eagle-Six-Zero

Dec 28, 2000
Ok Im losing my patients. Infiltration in my opinion is better then UT which it runs off of. But the complexity is enough to drive somebody to insanity. I cant seem to install 2.81 and 2.82. I dl the files, unzip them, use the UMOD to install them.........but nothin changes. There are no new files, no new guns, items, etc. SOMEBODY ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
The updates don't change the menu to reflect which version you're running. Check the Infiltration Options menu. It will be correctly displayed in there.

-Keiichi

Sig01.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/morisato_81/

Eagle-Six-Zero

Dec 28, 2000
Yeah I noticed that too but when u start up infiltration at the top of your screen just before the game launches you will see it Says either version 282 or Infiltration 282.