Are you Buzzed on NewYearsNight?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Robvia

Dec 3, 1999
plantation Fl USA
Visit site
Ok,

Can you type?

Can you play?
Are you laughing your *** off?

Yes, the new year came and went, and we're still here.

Time to Play UT.

But I'm totally Buzzed.

Trust me.
You can't play when you're buzzed.

I've been there, done that. You get your *** kicked.

Ok, so how many of you will fess up and admit to being buzzed on New Years night?

Tell us your New Years story of getting your *** whipped by some kid who was straight.

We Understand.

I wanna hear all the dirty chat talk you typed.

I'm LOL right now.

Talk to you later.
[PuF]SAL

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Ditto.

New Years to me, means that with two wisely choosen vacation days, I get a total of TEN days off from work. W00t!

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

Kenny

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
Right now those Flak Shells are screaming "Happy New Year" and spraying their glowing confetti about the hallways. And I didn't have to get drunk or stoned to get that, either.

Grizlor

Dec 25, 1999
CA
i hate drugs! ...except the "medicinal" ones. they're strickly for my health cause they give me a good appetite. just kidding. drugs suck. don't start.

Asylum Escapee

Dec 1, 1999
LO, Oregon, USA
Visit site
Confetti Flak cannon? Better than those stupid champagne bottle poppers.

I was a little buzzed. Botmatch rocketarena while partially drunk=Suicide time! Didn't even dare try a server, I'd would just get laughed at with a -12 score /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif.

Robvia

Dec 3, 1999
plantation Fl USA
Visit site
I didn't even try to go online.
I was out of it.

I saw the ABC version of the new year on TV.
Did you see the replay of the Washington DC new year? Was that awsome or what? I thought it was the best of all the new years I saw on TV.
The Washington Monument was lit up during the countdown. Then after midnight it changed colors with lights and lazers, it was cool.

Glad we're still here.
Now we can get on with life and the fragging.

See you all online.

Harlock

Married And Always Nagged
Dec 11, 1999
Riverside, CA (USA)
maanclan.com
You know your not doing well when your too drunk to play UT. I know I fit into that category... now it's early in the morning, and I have the worst headache... a little UT might cure it.

bullet2.gif

"There comes a time in a man's life when he must act, despite the dangers, knowing he may die." --Captain Harlock--