Big Map Search

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BewareOfCiZiN

Feb 1, 2001
Florida
Maybe someone can help me. I'm looking for 16+ player maps. Yea the REALLY big ones. I host a LAN party at my house about once a month and these small maps we play on go so quickly because there is no room to move, just shoot. Just as an example, one of the maps we play takes about 2 to 3 minutes for 60 frags. Some of the slower computers are barely in the game before it ends. I have a few maps that are absolutely perfect but I need more. I'd like to have about 20 to 30 really big maps for the next party. I've looked on NaliCity but instead of downloading every map and trying them I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find these maps faster.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Do you want CTF or DM?
For CTF check out

Chasm: big shattered village

HallOfGiants: Low G

HowlingGods: really huge and some cool team cannons

BewareOfCiZiN

Feb 1, 2001
Florida
?

It doesn't matter if they are ctf or dm, I can use them both for dm if I'm not mistaken.

Oh yea that space beacon one is really f'n big. I'd love to play that one all night but people get mad because i found a spot all the way up in the corner that is sort of dark and I can snipe every person that gets outside.... and since i use a ninja skin there is no way to see me.

Thanks all

BewareOfCiZiN

Feb 1, 2001
Florida
Slow computers can leave

I could care less if the slow computers get killed by these maps. With at least 16 people shooting rockets at you, you can barely play on those computers anyway. If they want to play or even finish in the top 10% for the night then they'll upgrade. My roommate trys (try is the keyword here) to play on his 233, 48M ram, CL Banshee Card. If he gets 1o frames/sec then he's lucky. If he hates it that bad he'll spend the $200 and upgrade to at least somewhere around the 800mhz range and 128M ram. I'm looking for game play on my side and other computers that are able to play games other than MS Hearts.

Celly 566 @ 850
256M Ram
CL G-Force 256 Rev1.1
Microsoft Millennium Bluescreen Edition (ME)

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I recommend:
CTF-Templar
DM-Wickedmansion
DM-Noddy][
DM-Organic
CTF-Cryptic
CTF-HowlingGods
CTF-Warrior

Other Large maps:
DM-2001][
DM-3rdspacebeacon
DM-Moonbase

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
Theres a map called DM-AsteroidArena or something like that, that is pretty big. Also CTF-Horus is kinda large especially if you convert it to a DM map. Other large CTF maps are CTF-Kingdoms and CTF-CivilWar. Those two are large and wide open.