Domination Maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeathBuzzz

Jan 26, 2000
Visit site
I can't get a map to run in Domination mode. I have set the level default to DOM and even loaded it up manually. It shows the control points and it lets you control them. No points are awarded, nor is there a list of all the control points on the left side of the screen. Please help!!!
Thx.
DeathBuzzz

joka_king

Dec 24, 1999
Silverdale, Lancashire, England
Ermm. The only thing I can think of is something to do with zones. Or maybe the properties for the dominfo are wrong. I know that is not much help, but this will bump this up to the top of the post list, and hopefully get someone who knows what they are talking about to see it.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Joka's got a point and doesn't even realize it /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
Zone off some places and start giving them LocationID's. Player's will like it more because it's easier to know where you are then.

You're problem lies though not in design but in missing a step. Press F8=>Lighting tab=>Paths Define. Then try your map and you should be set.

DeathBuzzz

Jan 26, 2000
Visit site
Thanks a lot, the paths define worked. I didnt realize that the control points have to be on the bot network even for internet multiplayer. I have only done DMs for internet before and have never define a path because i was using no bots. THANKS