Beta Tester list

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
Beta Tester list

-dp-
Tycho
Isocryd
isophage
Mr.Mitchell

I have not heard back from the other people who are not on the list in a long time, so for you guys to be re added on the list and get the beta to test in the following days plz respond here, or you will be removed from the list for good. and I will look into getting more testers ;)

Last edited:

isophage

XMP Beta Tester/Addict
Jun 27, 2003
Georgia
Well, if in fact you do have any openings for beta testing, I'll pick up the task of one of the testers :D

-dp-

Oct 14, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
Sorry that I couldn´t make it to the IRC , I sent you a email about it but I havn´t gotten any reply?
Good luck with everything and keep up the great work !!

-dp-

-dp-

Oct 14, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
I just wanted to see that there wasn´t any trouble with the mail again.
Keep up the great work and good luck with finishing it all up before the beta :)

-dp-

Niteowl

Jul 3, 2003
Visit site
i'd love to do beta testing if you still need ppl. i've also emailed the powers that be that i can host a Uskaarj beta server (during limited times on the weekdays, 24 hr weekends)

Rellix

Oct 2, 2003
Scotland
Visit site
If there are any avialable spaces I'd love to take part in the UT2k3 test (my UT disc is a little scratched). I found the site fromt he link in the natural selection forum

I have experience in beta testing (StarPeace, Planetside, legend Of Mir, Neocron and a few others).